QuickBooks accounting program makes the many small and medium-scale businesses’ accounts easy to handle. With the help of QuickBooks, users can easily create invoices, pay employees, file taxes, transfer the amount, and do many other accounting activities. QuickBooks also allows users to access it remotely anywhere in the world. With QuickBooks remote access, users can perform any activity just with a system and have strong internet connectivity. But many users don’t know how to access QuickBooks remotely. So, we present you with this blog if you are one of them. Here you will get the different ways to use QuickBooks remotely.
How to Setup QuickBooks Remotely?
It’s easy to set up remote access in QuickBooks. The actions listed below make it simple for you to access QuickBooks Remotely:
- Visit the Intuit website first.
- After arriving at the Intuit website, register for QuickBooks Remote Access.
- To access QuickBooks remotely, launch a web browser on the computer right now. Log in to the Remote Access website using your account.
- The installation file for the remote access program can then be downloaded by clicking “Set up PC.”
- Afterward, find it by double-clicking it after opening the system download folder.
- In this step, enter a computer nickname in the “Nickname” box before clicking Next.
- After that, check the box to begin a remote session each time you log in front of those selections. The choices consist of:
- Automatically lower the resolution of the display to match.
- Use the full-screen mode by default.
- Turn off the keyboard and mouse on this computer.
- Make the display of this system blank.
- Now click the checkbox in front of the program to gain remote access to this computer. You can only access your QuickBooks accounts for a little monthly fee. Remote access to all programs and files is available for a premium monthly fee.
- Select the option, then click Next.
- Additionally, check this box to use the authorization option. Give a password or a phone number. With the phone number option, the remote access tool must call you and ask for a code each time before giving you access. When attempting to access QuickBooks remotely, the password option allows you to enter a password on the login page.
- When you are done with the choice, click on Finish.
After setting up the QuickBooks Remote Access, it is time to use it.
Steps to Access QuickBooks Remotely
After setting the QuickBooks Remote Access, using it is a simple process that involves the following steps:
- First, on the distant computer, launch a browser.
- Go to the QuickBooks Remote Access Website and log in there after that.
- Select Connect from the Action column and check the box next to the name of your machine.
- Use your phone or a password to authenticate your PC after that. Use the password you will receive after the remote tool calls and asks if you want to use the phone number.
- When you’re finished with the remote session, go to the following step and click “End Remote Access Session” once more.
That is all there is to know about setting up QuickBooks Remote Access. To take your business to the next level, using remote access to QuickBooks is a smart decision. Because it reduced the expense of travel for accountants and others. From QuickBooks Online, Remote Access Tool, and QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, you can select any access method. These three allow you to access QuickBooks from anywhere in the world; good internet is required for this. However, feel free to contact the Experts for information and solutions if you have any questions regarding Remote Access or are having trouble setting it up or using it. Thank You!