Netgear AC1900 is a modem as well as a router that provide you fast internet speed in your home. Nighthawk modem router can be connected to the router and ISP server socket and give you reliable connection.
Here we will discuss all the information about the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi modem router. We will share its shape, specification, setup and accessing the interface process in simple and user friendly words. So why wait, let’s dive into this informational article with shape and specifications that you should know before starting the Netgear router setup.
Shape And Specifications
This section will show you what shape and specification Netgear Nighthawk modem router consist. So, let’s go through the shape information first and then we will provide specification of the device.
1. The modem router has simple and rectangular shape with amazing design, which has a NETGEAR logo written on the side.
2. At the front, you will see different LED lights and a power button that are used to show status of the network device and turning on the device.
3. At the back you will get LAN, WAN and power ports that are use to connect computers, router and power cord.
4. Along with the ports, you will find a WPS and reset button that you can use to connect the extenders wirelessly and reset the system.
1. This Netgear device works as two networking devices that are router and modem.
2. It provides simple to use web interface to set it up easily in your home.
3. The WiFi modem router also have WPS button, so that you can connect an extender wirelessly.
So, this is the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router modem shape and specification. Now, see how to install it with some easy and important steps. It is important because if you didn’t do it correctly, you can face troubles like, Nighthawk AC1900 modem router drops WiFi or router not working.
Netgear AC1900 Hardware Setup
1. You have to insert the modem router’s power cord into the power port and connect it to the wall socket.
2. To provide internet signals to the modem, you have to connect Ethernet cable to the WAN port and insert other end to the ISP server socket.
3. After that, you have to insert the electric cord to the Power port and connect the power adaptor to the electric wall socket.
4. Turn it on by pressing the power button given on the front of the WiFi modem. Now, the router modem’s network is up and running, so it is time to adjust the settings and networks of the device.
Let’s take an overview of accessing the web interface of the Netgear AC1900 router modem.
Accessing Interface of AC1900
1. The first thing to access the router modem’s interface, you must link your computer or laptop to the Netgear device through Ethernet cable.
2. Then you have to start your computer and open up any of the web browser in it.
3. Search the routerlogin.net login URL on the web browser. The URL will take you to the login page of the interface.
4. Here, you must enter the credentials (username and password), which you will find on the user manual of the router device.
5. After entering the details and clicking on the NEXT button, will take you on the main interface page. Here, you can easily adjust the settings and networks.
Also you can simply generate the Netgear router firmware update and enable amazing features of the network device.
The End Words
Here in this article, you have explored simple and important Netgear AC1900 router modem setup information and steps. We hope you have read the entire article and installed your new Netgear router modem.