The numerous family- and friend-friendly attractions in Melbourne are best explored during the weekends. Numerous prominent man-made landmarks, amazing cultural and recreational opportunities, and pristine natural landscapes are just a few of the breathtaking sites that can be seen there. Due to the abundance of fascinating activities taking place all around the city this weekend, if you were looking forward to things to do in Melbourne this weekend, you would definitely plead to stay an additional few days.
To begin with, you may soar above the city in the early morning light, take in the amazing view, and then reward yourself with a sumptuous meal a mile above sea level. Live out your craziest fantasies while hanging out in the air over Australia’s cultural center. A wine-tasting tour, one of the most tranquil activities in Melbourne, is a lovely way to spend time with loved ones. Why? Because you smell it, look at the color, feel it, swirl it about, and taste it just a little bit. At Collingwood Children’s Farm, you and your kids can finally get a firsthand glimpse of what it’s like to live on a farm and learn a lot.
1. Peninsula Hot Springs- The Mornington Peninsula is home to the renowned natural hot springs and day spa, which can be reached from Melbourne in only 90 minutes. Pools and private baths at Peninsula Hot Springs are fueled by thermal mineral water from the earth. These thermal springs are widespread on the peninsula’s coastal oasis, offering tourists a calm and beautiful setting to unwind and revitalize their minds, body, and spirit. It is one of Melbourne’s
2. Skydiving Over Melbourne- Skydiving is a terrific experience for everybody, despite the perception that it is a sport reserved for the courageous. Because it provides both the tranquillity of the ocean and the skyline of Melbourne, St. Kilda is an excellent location for skydiving. The magnificent farms and vineyards that make up the Yarra Valley’s apparently unending panorama make it a fantastic site to go skydiving. Skydiving along the Great Ocean Road is an excellent weekend activity option if you’re seeking things to do in Melbourne this weekend.
3. Fly a Hot Air Balloon Over Melbourne!– A hot air balloon flight over the city is among the best things to do in Melbourne this weekend. Consider that your body is weightless and that you are floating happily in the air. You won’t get too chilly as long as you continue to move with the wind. Enjoy the stunning views over Melbourne and the surrounding area, including the CBD, the Dandenong Ranges, Port Phillip Bay, and more. Your hot air balloon journey will depart from Melbourne and run for around an hour. Few people have ever experienced seeing Melbourne from above while floating peacefully in the morning air.
4. Have Fun At Legoland- On Level 2 of the enormous Chadstone retail center, there lies a magical place called LEGOLAND Melbourne constructed of millions of colorful Lego pieces. LEGOLAND is a terrific choice if you’re seeking family-friendly things to do in Melbourne this weekend. The numerous rides and other activities offered to make it ideal for families. You’ll discover thirteen kid-friendly activities in the Discovery Center area of LEGOLAND Melbourne. Within are many different activities, including a tiny park, a soothing 4D moviegoing experience, several rides with different themes, workshops, and much more!
5. See The Wildlife At Melbourne Zoo- At the 22-acre Melbourne Zoo, there are many different species of animals, from tigers to butterflies. Melbourne Zoo offers a range of thrilling animal interactions, including “roar and snore,” twilight music concerts, and behind-the-scenes tours of select enclosures. Animal aficionados seeking things to do in Melbourne this weekend will have fun there. There are exotic animals of every description from all around the world here. The Trail of the Elephants, a multi-award winner, gives visitors a look into the activities of the park’s resident Asian elephants while immersed in a rural garden town. A standout is the Orang-utan Sanctuary, where the primates are kept in treetop habitats.
Visit The Melbourne Aquarium–
Visit the stunning underwater world of the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium if you’re searching for things to do in Melbourne this weekend. A broad diversity of marine life is held there in several themed regions. It is essential to visit the breathtaking Mermaid Garden, a 2.2 million-liter Oceanarium where nurse sharks and stingrays swim amid magnificent mermaid statues. Aim to stop by SEA LIFE while you’re in Melbourne to see their other aquariums and exhibits. Purchase the Penguin Passport to advance your experience and swim with sharks or interact closely with sub-antarctic