Will Flir Cloud App Work On My Pc? It is the most frequently asked question by Users looking for better IT solutions in the cloud. While the answer to the question is ‘Yes’.
Flir Cloud client software
The FLIR cloud client software for PC connects your DVR/NVR to your computer. Lorextechology, a CCTV company based in the United States, owns the tool. This CCTV brand has a distinct identity in the CCTV market. So, if you have this company’s product, I must say you made a wise decision. This tool can also be used to determine the IP address of network cameras.
The Flir Cloud service is designed for customers who currently monitor their properties with CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television). Nowadays, security cameras are a must. This is not only to protect your home or business but also to monitor any activities in your backyard. CCTV is used by some to keep an eye on their loved ones. This is ideal for parents to use for their babies when they are not present or nearby.
Word online is that it can also be used to recover a forgotten password. You can reset the password for free by using the Flir cloud client software for PC tool.
And, because Flir Cloud is useful on both Android and iOS mobile devices, it is only natural to have this app available on Windows and Mac. That is the subject of this article. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial for installing Flir Cloud for PC.
What is the purpose of Flir cloud client software for PC?
- Obtain the device’s IP address.
- Locate the DVR/NVR that is connected to the same network.
- Change the DVR/NVR and IP camera’s IP addresses.
- Change the DVR/password. NVR’s
- To view the number of active network devices.
- Locate both active and inactive devices.
- Change the device’s port number.
- Recover the DVR/NVR or IP camera’s forgotten password.
- Configure your DVR/NVR via the cloud.
- Configuration of a network camera.
How to Install Flir Cloud for PC
Unlike other Android-only mobile apps, the Flir Cloud is not limited to those platforms. In fact, Flir Cloud has been designed to work with all major operating systems, including Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows.
This means you won’t need to install any Android emulators to get this to work. This will be as easy as pie. This is how it works:
- The first step is to click on the above-mentioned download button.
- When the download is complete, navigate to the download folder and locate the Flir Cloud Client in the form of a zip file.
- If you’re running Windows 8 or later, you can open any zip file with a few mouse clicks. To see the Flir Cloud client installer, simply double-click on the zip file.
- To extract the Flir Cloud client installer on Windows 7 and earlier versions, you will need WinRAR or similar software.
- When you see the installer, double-click it to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select the default program file folder as the installation location.
- After a few moments, the installation should be complete. That’s all.
Features of Flir Cloud Client
- View live video feeds from multiple connected cameras.
- Remote control of compatible PTZ devices is provided.
- Using an internet and cloud connection, the client can access and download stored videos.
- You should be able to configure motion-triggered push notifications so that you can see any activity in the surveillance area.
The mobile app version is already extremely useful. With the PC or laptop version, you can now spend more time viewing the live feed, especially during critical times of the day.
It’s wonderful that Flir has gone to such lengths to make its product useful and accessible across multiple platforms. This makes the Flir security system more adaptable and highly recommended for residential and commercial properties.
How has your experience with Lorex and Flir devices been thus far? Are there any problems or conflicts with its operation? Is there anything you think would have improved this already excellent device? Tell us about it in the comments section. We’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas.